Program Jointly Certified by
Bring out the Leader in you! The 2-Week online immersive experience that builds and nurtures both *personal and professional skills* vital for growth with our world class experienced faculty and guest speakers.
- Learn Decision Making Skills (Case Studies)
- Improve Critical Thinking (Socratic Dialogue)
- Discover Your Passion (Goal Orientation & Diagnostics)
- Secure Life & Career Readiness (Certified Life Skills Training)
- Enhance Self Confidence (Emotional Intelligence Skills)
- Get Inspired (Interact with National Heroes)
- Speak Fearlessly (Certified Communication Skills Training)
- Strengthen Social Skills (Teamwork & Performing Arts)
- Get Noticed (Co-certification with GVV, Darden School of Business)
- Amplify your Voice & Values (With 1-Minute Impact Film)
Time to get noticed with the well recognised dual GVV, University of Virginia – Darden School of Business & Aspire Certification.
We are pleased to announce the 14th edition of Aspire Summer Leadership Program in collaboration with CIA First International School, Cambodia from 9 -20 August 2021.
CIA FIRST International School is one of only four schools in Cambodia that holds the international WASC Accreditation from K3-12 and CIA FIRST’s graduating diploma is recognized by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport as equivalent to the national high school diploma. At CIA FIRST online learning is designed according to Quality Matters, the international leader for quality assurance in online and innovative digital teaching, which perfectly complements the holistic learning experience of our CIA FIRST students.
Eligibility (Senior School Edition)
- Senior School Students in Grades 9-12 (those entering Grade 9 or exiting Grade 12 are also eligible)
Early bird Fees
USD 390 (Till 30 July)
Merit scholarship and Bring a Friend discounts are available.
Bank Details for payment of program fee
Account Name: Aspire Impact Mission Initiatives Private Limited
Account No: 00442320001279
IFSC Code: HDFC0000044
Branch Address: Branch Address: A-12, DLF, Shopping Mall, DLF Phase -1, Gurgaon, Haryana
For Aspire Summer Leadership Program-CIA First International School
Senior School (Grade 9-12) Online Edition 9–20 August 2021
Our program is inspired by the age-old practice of Socratic Dialogues. Our content including case studies, has been originally developed by Aspire and has been augmented by case studies and exercises from Giving Voice to Values (GVV) Program. Our 40-hour program (4 hours on each day) will consist of the following:
- Socratic Dialogue: 8 hours
- Case Studies: 4 hours
- Communications- Writing Skills (Pyramid Principle): 3 hours
- Communications- Oratory: 3 hours
- Soft Skills: 6 hours
- Dramatics for a Cause: 4 hours (Eligible for CAS Points)
- Film-Making for Purpose: 4 hours (Eligible for CAS Points)
- Guest Speakers: 4 hours
- Opening & Closing Sessions: 4 hours
The detailed Time-Table and Student Handbooks will be sent 15 days before the program to all registered students. Students will additionally need to spend a maximum of 10 hours over the fortnight for assignments, exercises and films/dramatics.
8.30 am -11:30 pm & 3:30 pm-5:30 pm every day (Mon-Fri), 09 – 20 August 2021
Get to know more about the LeadershipPro program
- If a cancellation request is made before 31 July 2021, 10% of the total amount will be deducted as processing fee
- If a cancellation request is made between 1 July to 4 July 2021, 20% of the total amount will be deducted as processing fee
- If a cancellation request is made between 5 August to 8 August 2021, 50% of the total amount will be deducted
- If there is a no show, there will be no refund offered