Program Jointly Certified by
Aspire’s LeadershipPro, is a values-based, summer leadership program, pioneered by Aspire since 2012. The program helps students discover their leadership potential and develop as successful leaders by using text-based Socratic Dialogues, developing decision-making skills using business school-styled case studies, nurturing them through their preferred style of learning by providing multiple pedagogies- e.g. soft skills, dramatics, film-making & community service (eligible for CAS points for IB students).The Globally-benchmarked 12 Day program is worthy of a mention in their CVs, especially due to leading partnership with Giving Voice to Values Program at University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business. Most importantly, the program provides emotional, intellectual and social growth for students through different experiential modes of learning in a safe and supportive environment. Our program has been widely adopted by leading schools like The Doon School and The Shri Ram School.
Eligibility (Senior School Edition)
- Senior School Students in Grades 9-12 (those entering Grade 9 or exiting Grade 12 are also eligible)
- Good English Language Skills (Telephonic interview will be conducted to ascertain the same)
- Selected students are required to submit a 200 word essay on “My Leadership Agenda” or “My Life Purpose” along with a passport size photo here by 10 June 2021
Our program is inspired by the age-old practice of Socratic Dialogues. Our content including case studies, has been originally developed by Aspire and has been augmented by case studies and exercises from Giving Voice to Values (GVV) Program. Our 40-hour program (4 hours on each day) will consist of the following:
- Socratic Dialogue: 8 hours
- Case Studies: 4 hours
- Communications- Writing Skills (Pyramid Principle): 3 hours
- Communications- Oratory: 3 hours
- Soft Skills: 6 hours
- Dramatics for a Cause: 4 hours (Eligible for CAS Points)
- Film-Making for Purpose: 4 hours (Eligible for CAS Points)
- Guest Speakers: 4 hours
- Opening & Closing Sessions: 4 hours
The detailed Time-Table and Student Handbooks will be sent 15 days before the program to all registered students. Students will additionally need to spend a maximum of 10 hours over the fortnight for assignments, exercises and films/dramatics.
10-12 pm and 3-5 pm every day, 14 – 25 June 2021
Have some questions?
Get in touch